PAUGUS BAY CAMPGROUND Tel. (603)366-4757 96 Hilliard Road Laconia, NH
Campsites are rented to one family consisting of two adults and two children under the age of 18. Extra adults, and no more than two per site allowed, sharing the same site will be charged $8.00 per night per person (see below for visitor rates). No more than 6 people total will be allowed on one site. Only one unit— tent, pop-up, motor home or trailer plus one small tent will be allowed on a site. Only one car will be allowed per site—no exceptions.
RESERVATIONS—may be made up to a year in advance upon check out . A $125.00 deposit for each week reserved is required. Reservations deposits made before Labor Day are NOT REFUNDABLE. Reservations will be taken for one week stays in July and August, and 3 day Holiday weekends and for anytime in May and June (except Bike Week). Starting June 20th, 2 day stays may be made for July and August. Telephone reservations will be held for 7 days only. Sorry, no refunds due to weather or personal reasons. PAYMENT—is due in full upon arrival. We do not take credit cards but we do accept personal checks, money orders, traveler’s checks or cash. If you can't make it on your arrival day of your reservation, you must call to secure your site for the remainder of your stay. We reserve the right to rent out any site when the camper does not inform of us of the cancellation on the arrival day . Due to numerous cancellations, we reserve the right to keep the deposit of anyone who makes a week or more reservation before May 15th, and cancels part of the stay.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED DUE TO WEATHER OR PERSONAL REASONS. CHECK IN TIME IS NO EARLIER THAN 1:00PM UNLESS PREARRANGED WITH THE OFFICE AND CHECK OUT IS NO LATER THAN 11:00 AM.
1. SITES AND PARKING— Only one car is allowed on a site— no exceptions. Parking lots are provided for extra cars, visitor’s cars and boat trailers. All cars and vehicles should be well off the roads.
2. QUIET HOURS ARE BETWEEN 10PM AND 8AM SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY AND 11PM TO 8AM ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Radios, TV’s and other potentially disturbing noises and activities must be controlled at all hours. Rowdiness and profane language will not be tolerated.
3. CHILDREN— Your children’s actions are your responsibility! Children under 16 years of age must be with their parents by 10PM Sunday through Thursday and by 11pm on Friday and Saturday. Children 14 and under must be with their parents or an adult at the beach. No skateboards are allowed in the campground. No rollerblades or bicyvles on the hills. Children are required to wear bike helmets.
4. VISITORS— Must check in at the office, pay the visiting fee and receive a guest pass for their car. Any visitor leaving the campground in 2 hours, and does not return that day, will be refunded the fee. All visitors must leave the park by 10pm unless they are registered to stay overnight. Visitor’s cars must be parked in designated areas.
5. DOGS- Transient campers are allowed to have up to 1 dogs. You are not allowed to leave your dog on the site alone, you must walk your dog on a leash, childern under 12 years old are not allowed to walk the dog,and you must clean up after your dog.
6. SPEED LIMIT— 10MPH! This is for your safety and for the children’s safety. This speed limit is also for Golf carts and bicycles and is strictly enforced.
7. There is a RECYCLE bin for cans by the gate and another dumpster by the barn for all other recyclables.
8. DOCKS- No watercraft is allowed in the park in July and August unless you have a reserved boat dock, boat size is limited to 18 feet. Rental canoes and kayaks must be in at sundown and children under 16 need to have a parent with them to rent a canoe or kayak.
9. SWIMMING— Beach hours are from 8AM to 10PM. NO LIFEGUARDS ARE PROVIDED— SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the beach and dock area. Rules are posted at the beach and must be adhered to.
10. EMERGENCIES—Come to the office and if closed, call 603-366-4757. If necessary call 911. Emergency messages will be delivered.
11. NO washing dishes in the washrooms, and no de-barking or cutting trees. NO firearms, airguns, are allowed. Please DO NOT MOVE FIREPLACES, and no all terrain vehicles are allowed.
12. RATES- Year 2019 rates: Water & Elec. per night $48.00, per week $336, per 4 week $1316. Water, elec, sewer; per night $52, per week $364, per 4 week $1428. Boat docks: $20.00 per day, Jet ski docking $15.00 per day, Canoe and Kayak Rental $20.00 per day or $5.00 per hour. Visitor Rates: Adults $5.00 until 10PM— $8. 00 overnight Children $3.00 day $5.00 overnight (5-18 years of age)
*The management reserves the right to eject all violators of these rules and to remove persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of others using the campground and facilities.